A position has become available for a Regional ATM Auditor to join our team.
The incumbent will be based at one of the following regions:
- Western Cape
- KwaZulu Natal
Duties & Responsibilities
Managing and auditing of compliance
- Assess all custodian duties to ensure proper process and procedure
- Report any break in processes and procedures as well as recommendations to improve
- Ensure that the custodian and crew follow all the laid down security procedures
- Debriefing on problems observed during assessment and reporting on deviations and suspicious activities.
- Asset control audits within cubicles
- Audit combination and key registers and advise on accuracy as well as remedial action plans
- Alarm test registers checked to be complete and up to date
- Make sure that custodians documentation is completed correctly and according to standard
- Complete timely reports on findings and recommendations and escalate to line management for review and dissemination.
- Assess and audit all administrative processes that are required
- Surprise cash counts need to be conducted for all ATMs in the field.
- This will confirm correctness of cash in the safe and the cash in the customer’s recon.
Reporting on all site hygiene issue (Health and safety)
- Report all safety incidents/hazards and cleanliness of the ATM cubicles and the surroundings to the relevant clients.
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety management.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at ATM environments.
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Registration (Valid)
- Previous working experience within the ATM environment recommended
- Handgun Competency
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Customer Thinking
- Procedural driven
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Acting professionally
- Sharing and Co-operating