Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd has a great opportunity for qualified unemployed candidates to participate in a National Certificate: Professional Driving NQF level 3 learnership. Qualifying relatives / next of kin of USCS (Pty) Ltd employees may also apply. Learnership opportunities are available as follows: Gauteng (including North West): 17 Learners
Education and Experience:
- Unendorsed Code EC Driver’s Licence
- Valid PrDP
- 3 Years blame-free accident driving record
- Must be medically fit
- Must be aged between 24 and 35 years old
- Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and processes for practical driving to obtain qualification
- Must be prepared to work shifts including Public Holidays
- Validly in possession of a school leaving certificate equivalent of Grade 10 or higher
Key Performance Areas:
- Preparing a vehicle combination for a trip
- Handle documentattion
- Assist in the loading and off-loading of vehicles
- Perform ancillary duties
- Manoeuvre vehicle in line with Unitrans driver expectations once sign-off for competency is achieved; Learners that do not complete theory component successfully will not be allowed to start the practical driving component of the learnership
the course is earmarked to equip learners with skills and knowledge that will enable them to perform optimally in their current jobs as well as creating access to further learning and development opportunities. The Successful candidates will enter into an 18 month Learnership Agreement. All selected employees will be expected to commit to a work-back agreement.
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant Line manager/supervisor’s recommendation letter is compulsory for participation
- Must be able and willing to work through theoretical learning component and follow schedules and process for practical learning to obtain qualification.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend classroom training.
- Complete practical assignments in the workplace.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence for assessment and moderation.
- Display keen interest in self – development and commitment to successfully complete the learning program.
How to Apply